WHAT IS ASRY PROGRAMME?
It is a special training programme for ASRY company in the purpose of training and recruiting the job seekers according to the marine skills, knowledge & competencies required to join ASRY company.
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Registered Job Seekers
- Relevant technical training background
- Motivated for an engineering career
- Prepared for practical work
After filling the registration form and attending the induction lecture, the following steps to be followed:
- General Written Exam
- Specialist Written Exam
- Practical Exam and Institute Interview
- ASRY Interview
- Medical Check
- Welding & Fabrication (Welders, Sheet Metal Technicians, Tubes Technicians)
- Electrical Engineering (Electrical Technicians)
- Mechanical Engineering (Mechanics Technicians,Machines Operators)
- To get a job immediately after the successful completion of the training program with a monthly salary between BD 350 and BD 400.
- To get monthly allowance during the training period.
- To get accredited internationally certificate by Edexcel.
DURATION OF THE PROGRAMME & CERTIFICATIONS
Program duration is 3 years as follows:
- First Year: obtain a certificate equivalent to First Diploma.
- Second Year: obtain a certificate equivalent to National Diploma.
- Third Year: obtain a degree equivalent to Higher National Certificate.